Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lowbrow Mini Pizzas!

I looooooooove pizza, but I don't love all the fat and calories that come with it.  I saw this idea at Trader Joe's--they actually passed out samples of this and it was really tasty! 

First pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.

Here's what you need:

Flatbread
Shredded cheese
A yummy pizza sauce
All your favorite toppings

This flatbread at Trader Joe's is only 150 calories a piece and when it cooks it crisps up just a bit so your pizza isn't flimsy.  Spread on some pizza sauce (I find the Trader Joe's pizza sauce to be pretty darn delicious) and sprinkle on your favorite shredded cheese and toss on your toppings.  I fogot to buy pineapple for my mine...but it was still yummy! 

 

Let bake for 6-8 minutes.  I topped it off with red chili pepper flakes for some kick!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin